Friday, February 21, 2014

It is a New year and a new Idea Book!  How exciting to start fresh this year! I love all of the new paper packets in the Idea Book! I know that you will too!  It is easy to picture layouts with the paper and so easy to create with our B&T Duo paper! Each paper packet comes with 6 pattern papers + 6 coordinating cardstock (not shown) for only $9.95!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Skylark

Ariana

Balloon Ride

Lollydoodle
 
 


 Each of the 6 B&T Duo Packets come with amazing compliments! You will fall in love with these packets as much as I did!  I will begin to post pictures of my finished artwork once I receive my order, hopefully this week!!!  While you wait, why not start your own projects and share them with me!!! Go to my website www.tinasuchy.ctmh.com today and place your order!





No comments:

Post a Comment