Thursday, December 15, 2011

The New Blog~

I love reading and searching new blogs for ideas to make life easier or for craft ideas.  I also have started writing in a journal about my childrens everyday life. So I thought, "why not do it in a blog!".  I use to have a blog before Max and Ruby were born but for the life of me I can't find my password and no longer have the email address so it's time to start a new one!

Kayla, Max, and Ruby are my life and they keep me very busy!  If I didn't have them, or my loving husband, I don't know where I'd be today.  They keep me going everyday and I love them for it!  I sometimes sit and think what it would be like without them and then I thank God for giving me such a wonderful Life!!! 

There will be more to come and I hope you enjoy some of my blogs!  Love Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment