Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sitting in my house and all is quiet!  I can't believe how quiet it really is right now!  All four babies are asleep and it is so nice!  I can't remember the last time they all went to sleep at the same time.  I would love to be utilizing this moment into a craft but I have ignored writing on my blog!  I have no one following me yet and I need to get busy on here! 

I never thought that I would have time to even start a blog.  I am learning on a slow pace how to set up my blog.  I came across a ladies blog that has a tutorial on how to style and add extra stuff to your blog.  It is such a wonderful blog!  Her name is Karen and she has an amazing site loaded with awesome stuff!  http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-buddyhow-to-add-pages-to-top-of.html  Check it out if anyone ever wants to start following my blog!  lol.

I have been doing some crafts from Pinterest and can't wait to get time to post them on here!  I did the t-shirt scarf and it was so simple!  I will be making more in the next few days!  I also came across tile coasters that look so simple to do!  But as my Husband says, one craft at a time!  I still have 100 baby food jars sitting everywhere because I'm still trying to do something with them!  I have already made bobby pin holders out of them for the bathroom!  I'll post a pic and tutorial soon!  Simple!

I sadly hear someone awake so it is time for me to get motivated and off this computer! 

Happy Blogging!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment