Wednesday, March 12, 2014

STUDIO J

I'm so excited for this month with Close To My Heart!!!  Studio J layouts are on sale!! WOOHOO!!! I love it when they go on sale.  I get so much more layouts finished online! They are $5.00 per layout this month! That is PER LAYOUT! Two pages!!!!  Man can you hear my excitement?!!!!  When I first worked on my now 3 year olds first year book I was so amazed how fast I finished it! Just a couple of months and her first year of life is Complete! 

http://www.studioj.com/studioj_faqs.html

If you are scared of the internet, don't be! Studio J is so simple and it doesn't take long to learn everything you need to complete one layout!  And I'm on call 24/7 to help you out! Just ask my Mom! I held her hand every step of the way!

This picture shows the original price of $6.95 but not for the Month of March!  $5.00
So simple and so easy to learn!!! 



Start today and let me know how you like it!  Any questions or need any help just give me a shout!

Can't wait to work on my Studio J layout!!!

Have a great Day!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment