Tuesday, September 4, 2012



I LOVE LEMONS!!!!

I always seem to have a craving for Lemons!  It started while pregnant with my third and FINAL child Ruby!  Ever since then I crave for it a bunch!  I found a recipe online at Cooks.com and had to share it with you!  It is so yummy and so simple to make you will be having cool whip as a staple from now on in your freezer! I tweaked it just a bit but I'm sure it's as good as the original!

Lemon Cookies
1 box Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix
1 Pkg. Instant Lemon Jello Pudding
1 egg
2 cups Extra Creamy Cool Whip (Kroger brand)

(In my head I hear Stewie from Family Guy saying Chooo Whip! LOL.)


                                                     http://youtu.be/3mnAC5KWvJc?t=8s

Roll into 1 inch balls or bigger, than roll in sugar.  Press with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Yield: 30 cookies (Mine only took 10 minutes!)

The recipe didn't call for any icing but since I love baking I had to do an icing!  I had an extra tub of lemon supreme icing and piped it onto the top of cookie!  Wow, was it ever delightful!



My Ruby ate three cookies before I could even ice them! 

So simple and easy to make!  I will be making more of these in the future!

I may try another type of flavor in the instant jello pudding! 

Happy Eating!
Tina Suchy

No comments:

Post a Comment