Monday, September 17, 2012


It's time to make some cards!  This time of year is especially fun because who doesn't love to receive holiday cards! I started with Halloween!  I love Close To My Heart's Moonlight paper packet!  It has so many different ways to use it!  I love the colors!  I already need to order more because I've used it all up!  This is one paper packet that I didn't hesitate to hoard!  (All you scrapbookers know how that feels!)





This card size is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.  The middle frame was cut by the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The Stamp was from a previous Idea Book.  I love the witch in this stamp set!  I added some glitter gel to the orange frame for some shimmer! 

The Cards below are made using older Close To My Heart Halloween paper that I actually was hoarding and decided to give it a new home!  What do you Think?!!!  I love Halloween!!!

If you would like to host a workshop making some Holiday Cards, contact me soon!  I have one Christmas Card Workshop planned in October and would love to start one in November!  Call me today!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment