Friday, February 10, 2012

I am a Daughter, Sister, Wife, and a Mother!  I love all of my roles and treasure each one!  I am also a Baker!  I love to bake.  My mother was a baker and her mother a baker, and so on and so on!  I make cakes, cookies, and any type of dessert I can find!  But my passion was and always will be 3D cakes!  My passion started so long ago I can't even remember my first cake!  I started baking cakes when my Best Friend got married and my Mother and I drove all the way to Clay County to put it all together!  Since then I have always had a cake or two or three every week!

Recently my hands have taken a terrible spell of pain. My Husband and Doctor have requested me to slow down on baking cakes.  Sadly I have stopped making cakes for the loving fans that I have gained over the years!  I still try to make a cake or two but just not in one day!  If you've ever had your dream taken away from you, you know how hard it is to accept.  Well I will just share some of my creations to you and hope that you can re-create something that I have made in the past! 

Always dream and love each one of them!












No comments:

Post a Comment