Thursday, February 9, 2012

My thought for the day, be a little nicer!  I try to be as nice as possible these days.  I was one of those people that didn't take crap from no one and would speak my mind, horrible I know.  Once I met my wonderful Husband his sweet humble nature has now began to wear off.  I try not to say anything bad when a bad situation arises. 
Today was one of those days.  My fun spirited 3 year old and I went to a WIC appointment this morning.  Mind you the morning had started off rocky.  He is beginning to be more independent when dressing himself. Drama Queen really!  But I ignored it and went on with the day.  We arrive at the appointment and Max begins to play.  Another little boy was also playing with some car boards. Everytime the litte boy would move to one Max would move with him.  At first I thought maybe Max was not wanting to share.  Typical for a 3 year old.  Well he was trying to explain to him what each device on the car were and what they did.  Jason Suchy Jr.! Well the little boy's parents yelled at Max for not sharing and when I went over to talk to Max I apologized and tried to explain what Max was trying to do.  The lady proceeded to trash talk me and threatened that "No one treats my son that way".  A long time ago the old Tina would have been right back at her with a vengeance.  But I simply apologized and made Max do something else.  Another lady witnessed it and said "she wouldn't have talk to me like that".  I simply told her that I was trying to be nicer and didn't want to be mean back.  This is coming out of my mouth???!  Wow I think I'm growing up! 
So the next time you are wanting to be a nasty person and be mean towards anyone, be a little nicer.  It isn't that bad to just be kind and admit that everyone deserves a little respect. Especially a 3 year old little boy who doesn't know right from wrong all the time! 

LOVE ONE ANOTHER!  How could anyone be mean to a child like this one?!

Love
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment