Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little Ruby's birthday is coming up and I want to make her day special!  I have found all kinds of things to decorate her party on Pinterest!  That is my new addiction, Pinterest! Well I found the tissue paper pom poms and thought I would try it out!  LOVE THEM!!!!  I also love Martha Stewart!  She is such an amazing woman and I will always adore her talents no matter what anyone says!  You may follow her tutorial here

I decided to use 10 sheets for mine and it was a bit difficult to cut the ends but I managed!  It may be easier with 6 to 8!  I still love the look.  I don't think you can mess this one up at all!  I am going to make some smaller ones to tape on the wall behind the table!  I will post pictures when we have her birthday!!!  I am excited!

Hope you enjoy your day!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment